You Can Make a Difference!
We are grateful that you have decided to support UrbanPromise International's work in the development of the next generation of Christian leaders. UrbanPromise International invites you to become part of our extended community by supporting our ministry through insurance, stock, real estate, or cash gifts.
You may donate a gift in honor of a loved one's birthday, anniversary, or other special occasion. You can also remember those most dear to you by giving to UrbanPromise International in their memory.
Note: UrbanPromise International does not sell, rent, or exchange its donor lists or information collected in response forms.
UrbanPromise International Tax ID # 26-3389429
Corporate Gift Matching
1. DONATE Make a cash, check, or credit card donation. Keep your gift receipt in case your workplace requires it. Most corporate matching programs allow you up to one year to request their match on your donation.
2. Check to see if your company matches employee donations.
3. Submit your matching request. Here are two ways:
- Download your company's matching gift verification form. Print, fill out, and mail it to us: UrbanPromise International, PO Box 156, Pennsauken, NJ 08110.
- If your company provides a link to their intranet, use this information to log in and submit your matching gift request. It will be processed and sent to us.
Once we receive your form or online request, we'll take care of the rest. Your company will send its matching donation directly to UrbanPromise International. You'll help at least two times as many people.
Will you consider making a financial gift that will have an impact for decades to come?
There are planned gifts where you can receive an immediate charitable deduction, avoid capital gains taxation, and still receive income–all while ultimately helping UrbanPromise International, such as:
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Gift Annuities
- Donor Advised Funds and Charitable Pooled Income Trusts
To learn about even more giving options, please contact Drew Carlson at 610.970.8555.
Life insurance policies, whether paid or by naming UrbanPromise International as a beneficiary on a new policy, can be donated to us. Check with your financial advisors for tax advantages.
Naming UrbanPromise International as a beneficiary of retirement assets (IRAs, 401(k)s, etc.) is another way to donate to us.
An excellent way to provide for the future of UrbanPromise International and leave a lasting legacy is to remember us in your will. You can leave your entire estate, a percentage of your estate, a specific dollar amount, or the residue. Check with your attorney for the specific wording.